- A convenient and efficient syringe makes this Liquid Metal very easy to apply. It goes exactly where it should be: either on the CPU cooler, GPU Cooling or heat dissipation rib plates.
- Thanks to long tests, Conductonaut has a very high thermal conductivity and excellent stability even with prolonged use. Owing to its composition, it cannot be applied to aluminum components as it will cause corrosion.
- A popular choice for very experienced PC builders because of its extreme heat dissipation, but also because it conducts electricity!
- This thermal solution is compatible not only with computer parts or laptops but also with consoles: PS3, 4, 5, Xbox 360, One, Series S and X. Great for dissipating heat from Macbooks.
- Conductonaut Must not be used in conjunction with aluminum as it can permanently damage the surface and can be used directly on copper or silicon.
Conductonaut by Thermal Grizzly is a liquid metal thermal compound that works as a game changer for high-efficiency applications. It’s recommended for experienced users seeking top performance and the best heat dissipation at temperatures above 8 °C.
Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut is a highly effective thermal compound that can be used with both air and water cooling systems. It is best suited for temperatures ranging from 10°C to 140°C. This liquid metal compound is ideal for applications that require very high thermal conductivity. Unlike conventional thermal greases, Conductonaut can compensate for even the smallest irregularities.
To ensure optimal long-term performance, it is not recommended to use Conductonaut thermal grease with aluminum heatsinks, as it is a liquid metal compound that can leave a visible residue. Additionally, using Conductonaut with aluminum components can increase the risk of corrosion. We advise using coolers with a nickel-plated
- Thermal Conductivity: 73 W/mk
- Consistency: Liquid
- Viscosity: 0,0021 Pas
- Density: 6,24g/cm3
- Recommended Temperature: 10 °C/+140 °C